Operational Changes Due to COVID-19
Thank you for choosing Zionsville Eyecare for all your vision needs! In response to COVID-19 concerns, we want to assure our patients that we are taking recommended precautions. Please know that we’re doing everything we can to keep you and your family healthy during this time. We have made some changes to our operations in order to continue to provide you and your family with a safe visit.
- We are asking every patient to wear a face mask while in our office.
- We have set up a wellness station outside our office where we will be asking a few questions and take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer prior to entering our office.
- We are asking that only one parent come with a minor and please limit family appointments to 2 per day.
- We are trying to eliminate touch points as much as possible in the office. Please consider completing all required paperwork prior to your visit.
- To help maintain proper social distancing, we are scheduling appointments for all patients needing to pick up frames, have adjustments made to their frames, and for frame selections.
- We are happy to let you try on as many pairs of glasses as you would like, but we will ask you to put any of them you touch in a tray for sanitation prior to putting them back out on the floor.
- We are asking you call ahead when coming to pick up contact lens orders so that we can reduce your wait and have them ready at our wellness station.
- We are cleaning the office constantly and are doing everything we can to keep you safe.
Please let us know if you have any questions are concerns and thank you for letting us continue to serve you during this challenging time.